Sponsored by NBI
Registration information can be found at https://secure.nbi-sems.com/checkout/cart.aspx?AltID=77213ER&sSiteName=NBI&NbiPage=https://www.nbi-sems.com/
Deer Creek Golf Club
7000 West 133rd Street
Master the Fundamentals of the Commercial Real Estate Financing Process
Commercial real estate lending requires delicately balancing the risk mitigation requirements of lenders with the business needs of borrowers. Achieving this balance can be especially difficult in today's credit market. As a result, a concrete knowledge of lending documentation, risk evaluation and loan negotiation is essential, not to mention understanding rules and regulations that may seriously affect your clients' loans. Join our experienced faculty for this information-packed overview of commercial real estate financing, so you can confidently guide clients through the financing process - register today!
- Understand the in's and out's of different types of commercial real estate loans and how they can impact your clients.
- Ensure all commercial real estate loan documentation is set up in a way that will support a lawsuit if one becomes necessary.
- Confidently negotiate the financial and business elements of commercial loan documents, and ensure they adequately represent your clients' interests.
- Ethically represent your clients in all aspects of commercial real estate loan transactions.
- Get the latest updates on regulations that impact commercial real estate finance.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level seminar provides a practical overview of commercial real estate financing for:
- Bank Executives
- Commercial Loan Officers
- Real Estate Brokers
- Real Estate Developers
- Construction Professionals
- Types of Commercial Real Estate Loans and How They Can Benefit - or Hinder - Your Clients
- Negotiating the Financial, Business and Legal Aspects of Commercial Real Estate Loans: Avoiding Critical Pitfalls
- Commercial Real Estate Loan Documentation: A Step-by-Step Guide With Sample Forms and Documents
- Ethical Issues Facing Real Estate and Finance Attorneys
- Commercial Real Estate Financing Updates: Ensuring Compliance and Preventing Mistakes
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal Education
Credit Hrs State
CLE 7.00 - KS*
CLE 7.20 - MO*