Walk Through the Basics of Construction Law
Whether you are new to the construction practice or are looking for a comprehensive refresher, this course will cover multiple issues that must be taken into consideration in the realm of construction law. Join our experienced faculty as they cover a broad, basic overview of the construction process; the fundamentals of construction contracts and key provisions; the basics of insurance; and the impact changes and delays can have on a construction project. Don't miss this opportunity to build your skills in construction law - register today!
- Learn the roles of all parties involved in the construction process.
- Discuss the critical elements that need to be included in comprehensive construction contracts.
- Discuss how mechanic's liens work and how to properly file a lien.
- Walk through the fundamentals of insurance and its importance in construction.
- Learn how delays can impact a construction project and how to work through them if they arise.
- Run through the claims process in construction cases.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park-West
8787 Reeder Road
Overland Park, KS 66214
Sponsored by National Business Institute
KS CLE - 7.0 (pending)