Neutralize "Scorched Earth" Tactics While Playing by the Rules
You've probably either tried a case against a "Rambo" litigator - or you've heard stories from your colleagues about this hardball approach to practicing law, and, as you know, it's no picnic. This seminar is designed to teach you how to deal with frustrating and all-too-common litigation techniques. We invite you to bring your questions and real-life dilemmas to this forum to discuss them with our faculty and find real-world solutions. We will share tips, tactics and information that will help you deal with your next "Rambo" litigator. Enroll today!
- Use rules of civil procedure to effectively neutralize "scorched earth" or "Rambo" litigators.
- Develop a reputation for integrity by following the rules while still assertively representing your clients.
- Effectively counteract dirty tricks using proven documentation techniques.
- Pursue your rights to the documents you are entitled to - don't allow opponents to hide them!
- Effectively handle paid experts - or "Rambos" disguised in expensive suits - during depositions and in trial.
- Depose uncooperative witnesses in a way that uncovers what you really wanted to know!
12601 W. 95th St
Lenexa, KS 66215
KS CLE - 7 hours including 1 ethics
Sponsored by National Business Institute - $359