Learn How to Tackle the Most Difficult Business Law Problems You Face
You commonly face thorny challenges when advising your business clients. In this full-day, comprehensive program, we've gathered the top challenges you face as an attorney and compiled them to create this real-world guide that is designed to equip you with real solutions to help you better handle sticky situations that arise on an everyday basis. Taught by skilled attorney faculty that have been in the trenches and fully understand the problems that you face, this advanced level course will help you tackle the top challenges head on AND ensure that your clients are pleased. Register today!
- Find out what contract clauses cause the party to litigate.
- Learn how to deal with bad contracts clients have signed.
- Examine how to overcome obstacles in operating agreements, partnership agreements, venture agreements, buy-sell agreements, and other business arrangements and agreements.
- Overcome complications in selecting the right entity for the client's specific needs..
- Find out how to better coordinate communications between attorney, business client and other business advisor/client and firm communications.
- Overcome non-compete and non-disclosure agreement problems.
- Examine proper worker classification such as independent contractor vs. employment classifications.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level seminar is designed for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals may also benefit.
- Contract Conundrums and Transaction Difficulties
- Top Business Formation Challenges
- Maintaining Ethics in Business Law
- Operating the Business - Top Challenges
- Intellectual Property Problems
- Employment Law Issues
Continuing Legal Education
Credit Hrs State
CLE 7.00 - KS*
CLE 7.20 - MO*
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy – CPE for Accountants/NASBA: 7.00 *
* denotes specialty credits
Local attorney Laura McInerney is a presenter