Effective Planning Strategies for Beneficiaries With Special Needs
Do you understand all the requirements, procedures and pitfalls of fiscal planning with supplemental needs trusts? This legal course will provide you with all the specialized skills required to provide special needs beneficiaries with financial structure and stability. Offer your clients the guidance and peace of mind they so desperately need - register today!
- Explore effective ways of funding supplemental needs trusts.
- Learn how the client's present and future disability and needs are assessed more accurately.
- Determine whether a client qualifies as a beneficiary of a special needs trust.
- Review sample trust documents for drafting tips to create airtight trusts.
- Understand and communicate the limitations of SNTs and ensure reasonable client expectations.
- Predict the intentional and unintended tax consequences of SNTs.
Who Should Attend
This legal course offers a practical guide to supplemental needs trusts that will benefit attorneys. Others who may benefit from this course include trust officers, estate planners, accountants, and paralegals.
- What SNTs are, Their Functions, Alternatives
- Client's Future Needs and Benefits Eligibility
- Types of SNT Structures and Their Uses
- SNT Drafting and Interpretation
- SNT Funding, Administration, and Termination
- Tax Implications of SNTs
- Legal Ethics Essentials
Kansas Continuing Education Credits: 7.00 - KS