Get Answers to Your Most Complicated Title Questions
Spot and fix complicated title commitment issues, read land surveys, resolve title defect complexities and handle other title problems in this focused, 6-hour title due diligence program. Avoid or troubleshoot title due diligence complications and get your questions answered - register today!
- Explore an array of title difficulties - from everyday frustrations to more unique scenarios.
- Spot and fix complicated title commitment problems.
- Enhance your survey reading skills and get solutions to survey-related complications.
- Find out what to do with sticky liens, defective documentation and ownership discrepancies.
- Learn how to overcome critical issues in quiet title actions.
- Guard clients from land use problems and environmental hazards.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals and title agents will also benefit.
- Spotting and Fixing Complicated Title Commitment Issues
- Reading Land Surveys: Spotting Issues That Put Ownership in Question
- Resolving Title Defect Complexities
- Quiet Title Suits as a Means to Resolve Title Problems
- Sticky Land Use, Zoning and Environmental Issues
- Handling Other Title Difficulties
- Legal Ethics Challenges
Kansas Continuing Legal Education Credits: 7